Check out my Finished Items on the second page

Thursday, July 08, 2010

*Squeee*

My Lucy Colour Pack of Rico Creative Cotton has finally arrived. Doesn't it just look like sunshine in a bowl? I think the girls at First4yarns have done a sterling job, they have been totally inundated (which I'm sure is a good thing) and have depleted both theirs and the manufacturer's supplies several times over. But patience has won the day and I think most orders have been completed now.  Now, what to make in it??! LOL

5 comments:

  1. Sooooooooo yummy!
    I do find it hard work crocheting with it though, but i think it's a cotton thing and not a Rico thing ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does look all summery indeed. Are you going to be making the Blanket?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh no - don't show me those, the temptation had just about worn off!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooooh that looks good enough to eat, what gorgeous colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now if i didn't have never ending blanket on the go I might be tempted by that yarn! Its lovely!

    ReplyDelete

i love comments on my blog. Thank you for taking the time. ❤️ 😊

ShareThis