Check out my Finished Items on the second page

Monday, September 06, 2010

3 weeks now ;)

Hey everyone, it's freckles here again! I'm now three weeks old, and just at my ugly stage (although i think I look like a hawk or something posh....... not just a chicken!)

Mum says I have beautiful colouring tho'
I still like to stay close to Mum tho', even tho' I'm really grown up now.
And I've learnt how to perch (sorry about the unfocused wire in the shot, but I'd be all over the garden without it! ;):

Now my human Mum says she's really busy at the moment doing stuff to get ready for a holiday or something. But she will have lots to tell you when she gets back, so in the meantime..... well just keep popping back and looking at me, I'm handsome enough!

2 comments:

  1. The Bird looking good. In the second photo it does look like a bird of Prey!!!!
    And your new Blog look is fab the picture of Spot is stunning

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may look a little 'unusual' now Freckles, but you are going to be mighty good looking when you grow up!

    I like the new blog style too, very swish.

    ReplyDelete

i love comments on my blog. Thank you for taking the time. ❤️ 😊

ShareThis