Check out my Finished Items on the second page

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I'm bad aren't I

It just feels like nothing much is happening to blog about lately. Of course that's not strictly true, I've started knitting Woolly Wormhead's Mystery Hat Knitalong which I obviously can't tell you much about cos it's a mystery! (well I can tell you that I have started it in Cherry Merino Plus from Yarnaddict yarns! and the brim so far looks like this


I can also tell you that I've nearly finished my sweater dress - except I think I will need more yarn, so that's kind of on hold at the moment. I've done the body though.  it's this pattern Here and I'm knitting it in dark grey fabel.

I've also popped some silkie eggs under Mother hen this morning. SHe's broody (again!) and I thought it would be a good opportunity to try to think about a replacement for her as she's getting on now. It's too late in the year really, so I'm not totally expecting anything to happen, but as she's broody we may as well have a go.

I've also finished the front panel for the third window quilt.  I haven't taken a photo yet tho' as it's been too dark. Now I just need to quilt them all!

So there you have it, a bit of a catchup.  ;o)

2 comments:

  1. The colour of that Hat looks fab and it looks warm...which you may well need this winter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I forgot about the sweater dress!!! All the rage right now things like that are in all the Stores.....shame I am of the....erm...bulkier variety so won't go near wearing them!!!

    ReplyDelete

i love comments on my blog. Thank you for taking the time. ❤️ 😊

ShareThis