Check out my Finished Items on the second page

Saturday, March 05, 2011

March's challenge is chosen!

Well March is upon us (not sure really if it entered as a lion or a lamb - dry, peaceful days - lamblike, but bloomin' freezin' - lionlike??) 

Anyway, back to the point - March is here, so I have been able to pop up to my everso special stash room (well a couple of plastic boxes in my spare room, but I love it) and choose myself my next personal sock yarn challenge. They're all wrapped in old post bags and the like, so when i pick one I never know what it's going to be..... This month, I scored...................

Fyberpsates sock yarn, in colourway "Happy" (ooooh yeah baby - very happy!) and the pattern is Charade.  I need to finish the thumb of one mitt first, then these are on the needles!

Meanwhile, I have found a Saturday evening rock n roll radio station, that I can listen to on my iphone using the tunein radio app.   Bernie Keith on BBC Radio Essex - Splendid! - Bright socks, and songs to dance to in them (when they're made)- What more could a girl ask for?

3 comments:

  1. Love the yarn, it will definitely make happy socks :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that Yarn is fab. And a girl could also ask for some warmer weather!!!!
    BOOOHHOOO I miss my knitting...but my Arms are getting better

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely colours - can't wait to see how it knits up :)

    ReplyDelete

i love comments on my blog. Thank you for taking the time. ❤️ 😊

ShareThis