Check out my Finished Items on the second page

Thursday, April 21, 2011

I is soooo lucky

Firstly I am a winner. Not something I have been able to say often in my life. But Modelwidow had a blogaversary draw and I won! You have no idea how extraordinarily happy I am.








I Won a fantastic project bag, and look at that - it already has a sock WIP in it

I'm also lucky for many other reasons. But they will be blogged separately as it's too much to type on my phone .......... But the phone is quicker for quick photo posts. I think I may have even hyperlinked on this. Gadgets eh? Don't ya love em?!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

  1. Yay, well done on winning the giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:55 pm

    that's so cool, fantastic. M xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on winning and what a lovely prize it is as well

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete

i love comments on my blog. Thank you for taking the time. ❤️ 😊

ShareThis