Check out my Finished Items on the second page

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Quick round up

We went to the beach and Spot got beach hair.




I finished the quilt top but am waiting for the fleece to arrive for the backing:-



I started my April challenge socks.... Completed one... Then frogged it cos I didn't like it. Have now nearly finished the replacement:- (needles conveniently cropped from photo). I like these much better.





Saw my first spring ducklings while on my run last weekend




And am now on week4 of my raceforlife training ( where it all begins to get a bit serious as you hear me wheezing from the next county! )

So there you have it! What you been up to?

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Love Spots beach hair! and the quilt top looks lovely, so cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy!! All looks good tho. Can't wait to see the quilt finished....it already looks better then any of mine.
    And I don't know why your Blog has vanished of my Blog list!!! Thank goodness for Google Reader

    ReplyDelete

i love comments on my blog. Thank you for taking the time. ❤️ 😊

ShareThis