Check out my Finished Items on the second page

Saturday, June 25, 2011

May Challenge, which became June Challenge. Now Finished!

Got in a bit of a state with these - for no reason other than I'm a bit lazy,and knitting needs to be "in front of the tv" type stuff really.  These had two pattern charts, one 24 rows and one 20 rows, plus I re-wrote the pattern to be toe-up instead of cuff-down.

But once all the moaning was over with I got on with them, and now have a fab pair of socks to show for it!

So, they took me two months instead of one, but hey - it's summer and knitting time is sorely reduced by gardening and other sunny activities.  I'm sure I'll catch up later in the year!

3 comments:

  1. They may have taken a little longer than planned but they were well worth it, it will be shame to hide them in shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look lovely and like you say you will no doubt catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My knitting is just the same, I have 2 pairs of socks on the go, one pair I am totally stuck on, until I meet up with my friend the other pair I got bored with so am now trying to knit a tea cosy!!! lol!!!

    ReplyDelete

i love comments on my blog. Thank you for taking the time. ❤️ 😊

ShareThis