Check out my Finished Items on the second page

Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Update on lace sleeves sweater

Just wanted to share how this is turning out - i am loving it! - obviously being 4ply it's slow progress (and I'll never make it again in 4ply ;) ) but it's gorgeous so far:

I need to add more length then there is a lace panel that goes on the bottom, and the sleeves need to be knitted (they're lace, but given the name of the sweater that shouldn't be a surprise!).  I'm knitting this in Twilley's Freedom Gorgeous 4ply

Also i wanted to show you this finished Cami, I had forgotten to take a photo of it finished. it's stretched a bit on the straps so i need to stitch some ribbon or binding in them to hold them a bit tighter, but i love it and wear it loads.

pattern: Beaded Cami, heavily modified though with help from other knitters notes on ravelry! (and without the beads!) Knitted in King Cole Bamboo Cotton, colour Opal.

2 comments:

  1. I love that Sweater!!!! I will make that Sweater if it's the last thing I ever knit!!!! (After my Holiday)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both look lovely!

    ReplyDelete

i love comments on my blog. Thank you for taking the time. ❤️ 😊

ShareThis