Check out my Finished Items on the second page

Sunday, August 21, 2011

A weekend!

So, here's the garden extension:
I spent 4 hours in it yesterday afternoon, and it doesn't look much different...... although I did find 2 paths! LOL

before I got out there tho' it had rained quite heavily, so whilst waiting for that to ease,  I made a notebook:

Very slap-dash but kind of fun. It's 4 signatures (which I sewed together on a sewing machine cos I was in a rush and couldn't find a needle <<< I'm soo bad)  but it'll do for my purpose for now! And by the time I was placing a book on it to hold it while the PVA dried, the rain had stopped.

Other than that, life has been fairly normal:
We walked and Spot got hot, so we stopped for a sit:
But evidently for just a bit too long:




Right, time to go and see what Sunday has to offer.

Have a great weekend and week everyone x

2 comments:

  1. What an exciting time! I have enjoyed catching up with your posts. Seems like a few of us have decided to go down the self-employed route, I wish you every luck with your new adventure :)

    The notebook is fun, I can't get enough handmade notebooks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All sounds very interesting. Look forward to read more regarding your various projects

    ReplyDelete

i love comments on my blog. Thank you for taking the time. ❤️ 😊

ShareThis