Check out my Finished Items on the second page

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

And so to the next stage.....

Job2 has finished today. I'm all wrapped up there and as a celebration I am meeting Franney for a lovely dog walk and probably cake!


The Crafters' Barn will be opening its (virtual) doors on Saturday 1st October and I have a few things for sale in it (in the Noo's Knits category in case that wasn't obvious!) and now have time to up the production level a little. Plus I have several other irons in the fire so to speak.

Next door garden is also coming along, the chickens are doing a great job of weeding!

So, hopefully i'll be updating this a little more often, but in the meantime I'm off for CAKE!

'Til soon x

2 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoyed celebrating (and the cake). Congratulations on the opening of The Crafter's Barn - the website looks really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are getting to enjoy your Cake and break:) Of to have a Nosy=ey at the Barn now

    ReplyDelete

i love comments on my blog. Thank you for taking the time. ❤️ 😊

ShareThis