Check out my Finished Items on the second page

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Arghhh! ground to a halt

There's an error in the pattern. I am fairly sure I know what it should say (but doesn't) but you know if i carry on then I will be wrong. If I stop and wait I will be right! - This is what's known as S*d's law! ;)

In the meantime, if you fancy perusing handcrafted items. Handmade For You UK is holding an online craft fair on facebook. The crafters' Barn has a few items in amongst it. It has taken the form of a series of facebook photo albums separated into gift categories. - Go have a look, you may just find what Granny wants for Christmas! ;)

I'll be back with more progress photos as soon as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love comments on my blog. Thank you for taking the time. ❤️ 😊

ShareThis