Check out my Finished Items on the second page

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

last post of the year........

I'm not one to wish a minute of my life away - i truly believe every moment of breath is precious, but if I'm honest I won't be sorry to see the back of this year.

Both mine and MrNoo's family have been hit by the most extraordinary string of bad news in the last 6 months. 4 funerals, 2 serious health scares, broken bones, an exceptionally poorly baby (fingers are still crossed on that one :( ) and just to polish it off - 11 hens to the fox and the poorly dog. (Spot-dog does seem a lot better tho' so we're on the up and up!)

So, in lieu of all that, there'll be no more posts on the blog until the New Year when I will return full of vim and vigour (well I hope I do cos just now I don't even seem capable of completing a thought, let alone a task!) and positive and smiley thoughts.

We're ok - we're just riding the storm, it'll be over soon (it must be surely!) we're just using all our energy to be strong and hold each other up. - Knitting and crochet is still happening (it appears you don't need complete thoughts for that) as are dog-walking and other day to day activities.

I wish you all the very best for 2012 - a year full of love, laughter, peace and light.

'Til soon xx

5 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear of your struggles Auntie Noo ;-(
    I hope 2012 improves in leaps and bounds for you both, it's not easy when it all seems to come at once.
    Fingers crossed for the baby.

    Kathy (NannyP).
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there lovely. Sad to hear such news of your year. Deep breath. Knitting is your meditation. Wishing you a much brighter 2012. Xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep smiling your beautiful smile hun, i'm always here if you need an ear or a walk ;o)
    Wishing happy things for you all for 2012 xXxXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stay strong Auntie Noo :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's hoping you have a better year in 2012 too.

    ReplyDelete

i love comments on my blog. Thank you for taking the time. ❤️ 😊

ShareThis