Check out my Finished Items on the second page

Saturday, March 31, 2012

It's been warm this week (pic heavy)

It's been a sunny week here in my little corner of the UK, at the beginning of the week not a single blossom was awake on the plum tree, but look at it now! We've had several days of over 20deg C, and it's been great to get out in the garden a bit early and get a head start on some chores.

MrNoo has been busy making stuff:

A sweet pea trough for the side of my shed (shame he didn't forewarn me so I could repaint it first, but never mind, no one will know when it's covered in sweet peas!)













A three tiered strawberry planter.

















A top for an old table that was ruined.



















Various raised veg beds ......



and planters......












...


and trellis of all shapes and sizes











And he's terribly excited because with one more tiny little stretch of their arms......

   The peas will reach their support fence.



















Meanwhile, the chooks have just looked on in amazement at the activity:


Excuse the fuzzy mesh in that last one but i wasn't going in with him and a camera, you don't enter the run of this man without paying full attention to him otherwise you're likely to end up in hospital! LOL)

Of course there has been knitting, crocheting and machine knitting, but I'll save that for another day!


5 comments:

  1. Looking good Noo! You're going to be growing loads of stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't go in with that last one either _ he looks mean! Can I borrow Mr Noo?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - he's done a great job! I like the planters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo-er that last photo scares me, the look says it all! Mr Noo should consider starting his own DIY blog. Do you hire him out?
    Ellie Maggie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nope don't hire him out Ellie, he's mine..... all mine !! ;)

    ReplyDelete

i love comments on my blog. Thank you for taking the time. ❤️ 😊

ShareThis