Check out my Finished Items on the second page

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

New Silkie hens and a few finished objects

So last time i spoke to you I was entrenched in an instruction manual. Well this is the result so far.





Möbius cowl Machine Knit in pure Alpaca with a basic tuck stitch. It will be available for sale in Noo's Knits in  the Crafters' Barn when I get around to uploading it there ! :)

My Finished Items page (see link at the top under Spots photo) has been updated with a few of my latest knits too for those that don't want to trawl through all my rambling posts (and I can't blame you!)

In other news:  Noo's House is now complete again after last year's fox attack.  It's been hard getting Silkies but finally we found some, although I'm not quite sure how one lost White Silkie hen has been replaced with 2 hens and a cockerel! You'd have to ask MrNoo how that happened.  They're gorgeous tho' and settling already.  I'll leave you with these few photos, I'm off for a dog walk ! :


6 comments:

  1. I love your new girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy looking mobius but I would just love to have some chucks ,very envious of your new girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mobius, I did a smaller one awhile back which my daughter loved.
    I adore your new hens, do miss mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those chicks are so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello new hens! They look lovely ones.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really impressed with the mobius - you sure you aren't an experienced machine knitter?!
    And as for the silkies - well I'm not surprised you replace 1 with 3, how could you choose just one from that gorgeous bunch (especially handsome Mr Cockerel)

    ReplyDelete

i love comments on my blog. Thank you for taking the time. ❤️ 😊

ShareThis