Check out my Finished Items on the second page

Tuesday, October 03, 2017

September 2017

I have got so bad at blogging, but i do love having somewhere to come for my memories.  So here in no particular order, was September!

We cooked on fire!  (for a change)  

We sun-setted at the beach

We went to a festival in Wales. (Good Life Experience - and it was!) 



and we stayed in our tent! 

There was the last of the harvested veg with sunshine colours. 

We visited Stockbridge and watched the trout in the river Test.

I got a cuddle with my boy

and we made footprints in the sand together.

2 comments:

  1. Lots of lovely memories 💟

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good memories. .. hope the other boy got a cuddle too ...x

    ReplyDelete

i love comments on my blog. Thank you for taking the time. ❤️ 😊

ShareThis