Check out my Finished Items on the second page

Monday, April 10, 2006

Oh I do like to be beside the seaside. . . . . . .


The sun was shining, the day was warm (by UK standards), and I had some time!! I am only an hour from Hayling Island, and there's a lovely spot to walk errrr Spot (sorry!) if the tide is out.




Spot loves the water as long as her feet touch the bottom (She's such a baby!), but she had great fun fetching the stones I threw in - funny girl, she'll stick her whole head under water to get a sunken stone, but won't swim!!!!.



View across from south-west of the island (I think - geography was never my strong point!)



Tide out and plenty of shallow pools for the dog!!!!!



(I am just going to interrupt this broadcast to say that a kestrel has just landed in my garden!! - Didn't stay around long, might have seen a mouse underneath the bird feeder and come down for a look, it was truly beautiful, and i'm all a quiver!!!)


So now, with roses in my cheeks, and yawning due to the fresh air, I'm off to make some dinner!





1 comment:

i love comments on my blog. Thank you for taking the time. ❤️ 😊

ShareThis